Tokusatsu item search (powered by play-asia)

As an affiliate partner of play-asia.com, we encourage you to find the tokusatsu item you'd like. type on the search box below of the toku item you want to find in play-asia and hit "go."

Open letter/Challenge to Disney Stars

I had to open it up and will be there until the challenge is met/fulfilled.
You can read it here.

Update: Selena Gomez has already reached Japan as of Feb 2011, and Miley Cyrus has already reached the Philippines as of Jul 2011. Let's keep hoping for the others.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Selena admires... Hilary Duff?



Selena Gomez revealed in a recent interview that she admires former Disney star Hilary Duff, from “Lizzy McGuire.”
"I grew up an only child so I loved entertaining myself and putting on shows for my friends and family. I loved Hilary Duff growing up, Lizzie McGuire was my life. She sang and she acted as well, so that’s always something I’ve always wanted to do. Acting took off first for me which was nice, because on the series I work on I was able to focus on it and make it the best I can. And I’ve been blessed with the opportunity to do music. I’ve always wanted to do music."
Which celebrity do YOU admire?
 

so that means it's not just Miley Cyrus who has an idol in Hilary, then? I wonder what took Sel to 'fess up that long... =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment