Tokusatsu item search (powered by play-asia)

As an affiliate partner of play-asia.com, we encourage you to find the tokusatsu item you'd like. type on the search box below of the toku item you want to find in play-asia and hit "go."

Open letter/Challenge to Disney Stars

I had to open it up and will be there until the challenge is met/fulfilled.
You can read it here.

Update: Selena Gomez has already reached Japan as of Feb 2011, and Miley Cyrus has already reached the Philippines as of Jul 2011. Let's keep hoping for the others.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Presenting: the official Goukaiger "crew" I mean, cast!

Once again, the ever-reliable Henshin Grid has provided information and photos. Yup. Here is the photo of the cast:

We have the following in the cast and I'll list them from left to right:

  • Koike Yuuki as Goukai Pink
  • Shimizu Kazuki as Goukai Green
  • Ozawa Ryota as Goukai Red
  • Yamada Yuuki as Goukai Blue
  • Ichimichi Mao as Goukai Yellow
I personally think this cast really looks promising. Hmmm... and here's a few of my comments:
  • Ozawa Ryota looks like a PRINCE.
  • Ichimichi Mao looks like she's got mixed Caucasian blood. Me... well I I have Caucasian blood too like how many Caucasians have gotten Oriental blood.
Thanks to Sean Akizuki's Sentai Blog for the confirmation of the cast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment