Tokusatsu item search (powered by play-asia)

As an affiliate partner of play-asia.com, we encourage you to find the tokusatsu item you'd like. type on the search box below of the toku item you want to find in play-asia and hit "go."

Open letter/Challenge to Disney Stars

I had to open it up and will be there until the challenge is met/fulfilled.
You can read it here.

Update: Selena Gomez has already reached Japan as of Feb 2011, and Miley Cyrus has already reached the Philippines as of Jul 2011. Let's keep hoping for the others.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A trip to Bandai Museum- sentai edition!

Okay I did NOT go to the Bandai Musuem but I hope I can go there soon to at least make me feel young for a little while. Hee hee. (Some pics taken from Henshin Grid)

In memory of the first group of rangers who fought to defend the world, the Gorangers.

A dedication to all the red rangers from Goranger to Boukenger.

A collection of plastic Sentai accessories. I wonder if some of them were used for the show.

The toys' section- I would hate to take a child here and me lose my temper! Well, too bad I've outgrown childhood!

The Sentai hall of fame.

A loadful of mecha... wow! If they were all real, Japan would be done for! A PR fan would say, "Zord overload!"

A display of the earlier main robots. PR fans would be calling them Megazords.

A collection of Sentai jackets (wish I had the Hurricanger jacket... hee hee). Note there are Power Rangers Wild Force toys so let's stop the PR-Sentai fanboy war!

Sun Vulcan and Bioman toys.

Maskman toys and above it... Changeman toys. The Galaxy Robo is my favorite. Remembered these when I was a child.

Dynaman and Turboranger toys. Below it, we also have Jet Garuda mixed into the collection.

Thanks to Sean Akizuki's Sentai Blog for the sentai-filled pic gallery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment