Tokusatsu item search (powered by play-asia)

As an affiliate partner of play-asia.com, we encourage you to find the tokusatsu item you'd like. type on the search box below of the toku item you want to find in play-asia and hit "go."

Open letter/Challenge to Disney Stars

I had to open it up and will be there until the challenge is met/fulfilled.
You can read it here.

Update: Selena Gomez has already reached Japan as of Feb 2011, and Miley Cyrus has already reached the Philippines as of Jul 2011. Let's keep hoping for the others.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Selena Gomez bids WoWP goodbye after Season 4

WizardsOfWaverlyPlace.jpg
Selena Gomez just announced that after four seasons starring as Alex Russo on Disney Channel's Wizards of Waverly Place that this season will be her last. "Unfortunately, I'm doing my last season of my show, which I'm really heartbroken about," Selena says. "I'm gonna do a movie for my show, which I'll be excited to end it with, and then a tour." The final season of Wizards of Waverly Place will air later this year and the sequel to Wizards of Waverly Place The Movie is already in the works. Selena's keeping busy with her new movie Ramona and Beezus hitting theaters July 23 and her album (featuring her new single "Round and Round") dropping September 28.

Thanks and Credits to HM Disney Stars for the news.

0 comments:

Post a Comment