Tokusatsu item search (powered by play-asia)

As an affiliate partner of play-asia.com, we encourage you to find the tokusatsu item you'd like. type on the search box below of the toku item you want to find in play-asia and hit "go."

Open letter/Challenge to Disney Stars

I had to open it up and will be there until the challenge is met/fulfilled.
You can read it here.

Update: Selena Gomez has already reached Japan as of Feb 2011, and Miley Cyrus has already reached the Philippines as of Jul 2011. Let's keep hoping for the others.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Jemi" threatened by Joe Jonas fangirls?

Looks like Joe Jonas fans don't like Demi to be her "perfect man", since these tweets threaten and verbally hurt Demi Lovato so badly... (note these are actual tweets, not made up.) here's just a few of those:

raachhhel @ddlovato STOP SAYING YOURE WITH JOE FOR PUBLICITY YOUVE CHANGED SO MUCH DEMI LOVATO IM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU BITCH

raachhhel @ddlovato FIRST YOU TWEET YOURE ONLY FRIENDS AND NOW YOU SAY YOURE TOGETHER RIGHT AROUND THE TIME OF YOUR MOVIE/SONG TOGETHER DUMB BITCH

raachhhel @ddlovato I USED TO LOVE YOU AND LOOK UP TO BUT NOW I THINK YOURE A FAKE BITCH WHO CHANGED SO FU**ING MUCH YOU FU**ING BITCH

amberrocha @ddlovato Um bitch, that’s exactly what you did. LIE. And how dare you say you’ve never been happier than now with Joe!? Oh God…

Joick_JustDoIt @ddlovato YOU FU**IN BITCH!!!! You need to DIE DIE DIE!!!

ilonkajb #jemi i hate jemi…@joejonas and @ddlovato thanks for broke my heart…now i only cry…i hate you bitch @ddlovato

lais_rio I’ll kill you @ddlovato JEMI IS NOT REAL bitch

ItsDanielaJonas i hate @ddlovato, shes a bitch…

LadanJonas26 @ddlovato how does it feel fu**ing joe jonas bitch? lmfao!

cesycardoso I can not believe @joejonas this dating with @ddlovato is a bitch & this in ugly :(

FonJonas DX!!!!! @ddlovato is dating @joejonas she’s a slut like the rest of them now

gabihollander @ddlovato is a fu**ing slut

amberrocha um I really feel like taking off this Jonas world tour shirt like right now thanks to @joejonas (pedophile) and @ddlovato (wasted slut).

amberrocha @ddlovato I don’t care about your fu**ing PSA. GO DIE. Slut. Whore. Bitch.

dalialovesyouu @Fruitymoody567 SHE’S SUCH A SLUT. I HATE @DDLOVATO. SHE RUINS LIVES. DEMI, STAY AWAY FROM JOE. I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU GO NEAR HIM.

sarahmars @ddlovato STAY AWAY FROM JOE U FU**ING SWINE FLUE BUTTCHIN WHORE

x_KissAndTell_x @ddlovato backstabbing whore, Taylor S used to be your best friend!! You don’t deserve her in your life

DUHitsTAYLOR @ddlovato I HOPE YOU DIE YOU FAT BITCH WITH A BUTT CHIN ASS FACE WHORE.

simplyswifty So @ddlovato lies, ‘Oh, I’d never date a Jonas, they are all like my brothers.’ INCEST NOW? Whore face, go swallow Joes head with your mouth

vnesah AND I’VE BEEN LATELY HATING @ddlovato SINCE THE SEL-TAY THING AND NOW JOE.. UGHHHHH I HATE U FAT FUGGLY WHORE!!!!!!

GeryStonem @joejonas you are dating with the whore of @ddlovato ?

emilyfrost_ Wtf. . This isn’t happening . It can’t :( @joejonas @ddlovato its a lie right? You can’t date! Then I’ll have to kill demi! :(

As if the Joe fans are more of the Romeo type trying to remove Demi as the Juliet. I myself love Jemi, but these won't like the idea of them together. one word from me: stop hurting Demi vocally. you don't want her to cry again do you?

Credits to Disney Teen Central for the tweets found. I provided the commentary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment