Tokusatsu item search (powered by play-asia)

As an affiliate partner of play-asia.com, we encourage you to find the tokusatsu item you'd like. type on the search box below of the toku item you want to find in play-asia and hit "go."

Open letter/Challenge to Disney Stars

I had to open it up and will be there until the challenge is met/fulfilled.
You can read it here.

Update: Selena Gomez has already reached Japan as of Feb 2011, and Miley Cyrus has already reached the Philippines as of Jul 2011. Let's keep hoping for the others.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My two cents about Miley's "pole dancing".


Well, as a fellow supporter, I know it's been a month when it happened. that bit of controversy. that thing they called "in bad taste". well, what am I saying? it's about the boo-boo in the Teen Choice '09, during the performance of "Party in the USA" which the song itself was cool.

If you guys still don't get what I mean, It's Miley Cyrus' "Pole dancing".

To me, she just got off-balance. boys might/may have liked it. others hated it. critics bashed it. some called her a slut or sorts. to me, I liked it, and it wasn't a bad thing because I believed she just lost balance by accident. not to mention haters/opponents of her said she looked like a stripper. to me, it's just the way she dressed for the performance, and I don't find it bad, Might as well say she's well, a bit hot.

Weird thing is that her daddy, country singer Billy Ray, liked her performance. I mean, it's coming from a father of a 16-year old teen sensation. and yet he likes it? woah. now that's what I call a thumbs-up from a parent.

This is now past. forget about it. I'm just giving my two cents regarding this controversy that I bet many boys (either her age, under her age or early 20-somethings) took advantage of. get over it!

she maybe doing stuff the wrong way to some, but if Hilary Duff was to see this, she might be either impressed or not. but that's another story. (She's in her 20's now, so no clue.)

(Closing note: it would have been better if she did it to the tune of Paradiso Girls' "Patron Tequila" than that song, don't you think? XD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment